Retreat in Daily Life: 'Streams of Living Water'
- A time to pause, reflect and refocus;
- Become more aware of connections between faith, prayer and everyday life;
- An opportunity to draw closer to God.
From 27 May – 2 June 2019, daily meetings with one-to-one prayer guide
- find new meaning or a new way of being;
- explore what God means to you;
- discover the mystery of inner transformation.
The retreat in daily life will be led by Rachel Inglis with Mags Bryan. Both Rachel and Mags were trained by, and are members of, the Epiphany Group Scotland. Everyone is welcome. No particular familiarity with prayer or faith is needed or expected. If you'd like more information about a retreat in daily life and what it entails, contact us.